This Saturday, January 26th, I'll be signing books at the Borders at 880 W. SR 436 in Altamonte Spring, Florida at 1 - 3 pm along with authors Nancy J. Cohen, Catherine Kean, Aleka Nakis, Terry Odell and Louise Gouge.
Here are 8 things I love about participating in book signings:
1. The customers. I love talking to readers about what they like to read and answering questions about the book I am signing.
2. Being in a book store. What's not to love?
3. Chatting with my fellow authors. We get way too little time to socialize normally.
4. People watching. It's so interesting, overhearing conversations and just watching.
5. Seeing members of my RWA chapter who come in with friends and relatives or alone to su-port us - they're amazing!
6. Free coffee drinks from the cafe;-)
7. Giving away the little goody bags I make for every signing.
8. SELLING BOOKS - yeah - the reason I'm there.